Monday, June 30, 2014

God Bless America.....And Poland!!!

June 30th, 2014

Eating at a Thai members house!  Thai Food is the Best!!!

 Oh my goodness i can't believe it's the Fourth of July already! Life flies by, when you're having fun:) We have had a lot of fun this week! I think this week I'm going to do a photo Montague because I want to:)

I just want to talk about how many miracles we've seen! It's been crazy to see that the Lord is preparing His people for the message. The beginning of this week was a little hard for me, but I can testify that a few things REALLY make a big difference. Food, Sleep, Exercise( really big!) Prayer, Fasting, Service, and the Atonement. These things comprise my week:) But I am so grateful because I can say that I remembered this week even better why I am here and what I am doing:) I am a servant of the Lord. I have learned about His atonement for me and I am so grateful to share the knowledge we have about His true character with others! He is truly our Savior, and Faith in Him does make more sense than knowledge about other things. I have learned that truly faith is 100 times more powerful than knowledge. For faith is inscribed in our very souls. I really don't think that it can be fully removed. I am thankful for faith, and for the quiet whisperings of the Holy Ghost.
Yummy suckers!  Thanks Aunt Erika and Uncle Shawn!!!
We have two progressing investigators right now with baptismal dates and we are so excited!  President Uchtdorf talked about the ability to pray as a family and thank Heavenly Father for specific traits we all have together. For instance... Grateful for my dad, and his wonderful example of a loving and worthy priesthood holder in our home. It has made a big difference for me and Sis. Blake as we have loved our time together! We are both go getters and I want to marry someone who is hard-working and so it's been cool to learn how to work with a really hard-worker. Family... I want you to try this! I know there is so much love in our home, but I think this is a great idea for anyone to try! Pray and thank Heavenly Father for each other for specific reasons out loud during family prayer. I know it will make a big difference and the Holy Ghost will be even more evident in our everyday lives!

Warsaw! Isn't is gorgeous!!
Well, I know the Savior Lives. I love Poland. Prayer is real, and I am grateful for Joseph Smith for helping us to understand the power behind the scriptures. This week I watched the Testaments and the Book of Mormon came a live! These people were real. I've been getting a real kick lately of how often they send in the word of God to take care of the rough-housing or even murderous criminals. It is truly powerful for it testifies of Christ.
I Love you All So Much!!!
Love, Siostra Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment