Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


July 7th, 2014
The Best Family in the World!!!
I am so grateful to be in Poland as a missionary for the Lord on my birthday;) I had a wonderful week and learned a lot of things. This week we had a lot of miracles... but we also have a lesson here in about thirty minutes and so I have to go quickly.
We met a lot of cool new investigators this week, and we are excited for one of them especially! She is a former who is really just wonderful and has a little daughter. She is moving to Kielce in a few months so that's not a coincidence... Nothing in the gospel is a coincidence.
I want to share some specific experiences from this week!
On Sunday I was prompted to ask one of my favorite members for her conversion story. She has a wonderful story that I'll have to tell you all later( don't worry, I wrote it down) but it was amazing because I was taught by the spirit that we have a Loving Heavenly Father who is really aware of us in every way. That is why when we all individually have specific songs, scriptures and words that mean a lot to us, heavenly Father can give us these things to guide us back to the place that we are meant to be, or to recognize His hand, or to feel His love. When we know this, nothing can stop us!!!
Sisters Blake, Hemming and Poklinkowska
This week we had a wonderful fourth of July! Sis. Poklinkowska was with us and it was so much fun! It went soooo quickly:) it is crazy how quickly time is flying by. We went to this burger place to eat with the Elders and we loved it! Then we ate dinner at a fun place by our house! We taught the gospel of freedom with everyone on the street and it was wonderful. I was struck by how wonderful my country is, and how much of a blessing that is that I was born in America! I am blessed to have many ancestors who fought in the Revolution and I am blessed to have the gospel from a free country. We sang quite a few songs that morning and every single one about America was all about how Heavenly Father really blessed our country to come into existence!
Okay... so I have to go unfortunately... but I just want to let you all know how much it means to me that you all wrote me for my birthday! Thank you so much. I am so blessed and I am grateful for your love!
Love you all so much!     Love, Siostra Ali Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment