Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring or Winter?

Our chapel! It is so Beautiful!!!!


 03/31/2014
Hello Hello My Lovely Family!!!
Eating at Manekin with Sister Young!
I love learning about what you're all doing! Congrats to my Rors on getting into play productions so that she can be the hand in the Adams Family;) Heathie Cat... I'd vote for you... especially because your campaign had to do with Batman and chocolate... The Temple story made me cry. I love my family! I love the temple... good thing they're combined! I can't believe how much I am blessed to be in the family I am! My sweet little brothers are doing so well, I pray that you can all be kept each night. Livi looks so old! And my little Talia was sick:( Mom, I am so proud of you for giving so much. Make sure you take times for yourself, you are a wonderful example! Dad, I love you and am so grateful for your building our family on a sturdy foundation!!!
Best crepes ever!
This week was filled with miracles! Satan is working hard on Poland, and that tells me that there are great things in store. I learned SO much this week!  So as Sister Training Leader we go to Missionary Leadership Council once a month. I went on Wednesday and it was just for me!!! I have been feeling rather drug down lately by all the bad things I see. It has been pretty hard. At this conference we started out by reading from Moses chapter 1. It touched me so deeply. We are children of God, made in the likeness of our Savior and our King. We have the ability through faith in Him to be made whole. To be made complete, and we have the ability to become like Him. I also love how quickly Moses is to deny satan and tell him that he has no power here. " Where is thy glory". So cool! I think one of my favorite parts is where he tell satan that he has other things to ask of God. So powerful. I needed that.
 The week started out well, we met with a lot of less-actives and have been helping them come to church. It was wonderful! On Thursday I was feeling like I could take on the world! We went out and right off the bat met some really cool people. We had a lesson with a lady who is hindu, but she was so open to the message and her husband ended up coming in too( he has left before) and we talked to them. They have the cutest family and we have high hopes for them:) Then on the tramwaj on the way to the chapel for a meeting we met this family from russia! We have a wonderful less-active who served in russia and we were able to talk with this family and set up an appointment and then call this less-active and she was willing to meet with us!!! It was SUCH a miracle!
Anyways... Great week:) Currently we are struggling to find those new investigators. It is coing piece by piece and requires time and patience, but I am determined. Sister Stratton is doing well and we are working hard.Speaking of which, for culture night we went to the Museum of Polish History. It was really beautiful, and I loved to see all the artwork, it made me miss painting SO MUCH! I have thought about studying art, or art history... but I'm not sure yet... anyways... I want to testify with my whole heart that the Savior lives. He is my Joy and my Song. I know that He has power to overcome all things, and He in fact overcame death. I love the knowledge we have of the Character of CHrist. That is why the Book of Mormon is so special to me. The way it testifies of our Lord and Savior and His character is so wonderful! That is my message this week.
Also... I've been talking alot about living prophets! It's really great because President Uchtdorf is coming to Poland in June!!!!!! I can't wait!!! I need to find to have people be able to see this man and hear his words;) But I love it because right in time for general conference the Noe movie comes out! So I just talk about that and it starts into a conversation well:)
I learned alot about Foundations... If our faith is wavering we need to ask ourselves what is our faith in? Is it in outcomes or CHrist? If it is in Christ it cannot fail if we are being obedient and faithful. Lovely. I read Mos. 16:9 and was so touched. He is the Light of the world, never overcome by darkness!
I love it! I am excited for this week and to see the miracles that comes into a Christ centered life! Lots of funny moments, mostly including me getting lost. We were getting to MLC and I was with Sister Blake and I thought I knew how to get to the mission home... lies. I totally got lost and we got there just in the nik of time. Yep... I'm still me:)
I love this work! Can't wait to report on the miracles!
Love, Siostra Hemming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment