Monday, February 24, 2014

Warsaw Uprising:)

 February 24th, 2014

I love this city:)
Super cool underground passages!!
I'm not "Knockin' on Heaven's door!"
Alright...So President called this week and has informed me of a few things......
I am leaving Kielce.I knew it was coming, I had a feeling, and it did:) I will be sad to leave these people who I love so much, but I know that it is time for me to head somewhere new... We had a week of miracles and I know that they are in good hands. Sister Whitely from my group will be coming in and staying with Sister Owen! I am sorry but  I don't know much about others yet because we can't call other districts:) I know that Sis. P is in Poznań and Sister Barth is staying in Szczecin!
I'm going to WARSAW! It's going to be great! I've already sought out revelation and I am super excited to take this city on! I also know the tool I'll be using.
Family History.
Yep. I can't wait! I am going to get in there and start to share with people the wonderful blessing of family history that we have! It is such a miracle and I am so grateful for it. It has changed my life and I know it can help change people's lives all over Poland. I even have a secret dream that it will change the work in Poland!  I can't wait to get in there and re-awaken the branch to the beauty that is in Poland Missionary Work! They even have there own chapel! The only real one from our church in Poland! So cool! So... that's what is happening. The Lord needs me there. And I'm ready! Watch out Warsaw:) I am also going to be Sister Training Leader. Crazy! But I'm so excited to pump up the sisters as well. I think it will require me to forget myself and go to work. Forget my insecurities. My Flaws. My Feelings of Inadequacy. That is in essence something that hinders the work. Just give Him all of it:) That is my Goal this Transfer! Charity and Selflessness!
This week we had a miracle! We had a self-referral from online. We went to her house and she was this cute little mom with two kids! She said that she met the church a while ago, but has been investigating it herself for some time. She has a friend in England who is also investigating and they've talked. She said she would like the "honor" to read the Book of Mormon( her words)! She is wonderful and has accepted to be baptized by someone holding authority on 22 of March!!! Pray for her:) I am sad to leave all of these wonderful people, but I know that the Lord is pleased with what I have done, and President Uchtdorf is coming in June! So all of the missionaries and members will gather in Warsaw! So I can see all of these sweeties again.
We went on a cool culture night this week! Took a little trip up to this gorgeous city near Kielce! Called Sandomierz. It has The cutest buildings and I love it!! Definitely going on the List! I think when I come back I'll have to rent a car and drive because all of the cool things are outside of the cities!!!
I'm glad that Dad had such a good birthday! I have such a good looking family! Inside and Out! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my family and all of my blessings. I can't wait to show my gratitude to Him in another city! I have been so blessed and helped here in Kielce, I loved my opportunity to be here, and made friendships to last forever:)I love Kielce, and I'm grateful I could give it some of myself for this time! The Gospel is the Greatest Gift I can Share!
Love you all!
Love, Siostra Ali Hemming
Kielce!  Such a beautiful city!!
This huge hole in the ground....reminds me of Lord of the Rings!


Kielce district exploring the castle:)

President explaining that this door is very old:)


Elders Guthrie, Raines, Sisters Owen and Hemming at the Gate!






The sweetest castle!  So fun and so huge!!

Castle:)
I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment