Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Crazy Fast P-Day..

 September 16th, 2013
 
Hi Family, So sorry this is really short, but we had to go to Warsaw today and so I only have like thirty minutes to e-mail. I just want you all to know how much I love you. You are amazing! I think all of the time about the amazing family that I have. Thank you for your examples to me.

I have had an interesting week so far. It has been amazing in terms of investigators, and I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for His constant hand in this work. We had miracle after miracle, and I love that I get to be a part of it! Sister Barth is amazing, she has taught me so much. I am trying to find the good line between hard work and also taking time to minister to the one. I am grateful to mom and dad both for their e-mails, they are both what I needed. Charity and giving it all to the Lord. I am going to try something new this week to further dedicate myself to His work. To love His children like I never have before, and to serve with my all. To be worthy of the miracles He is placing in our path.
I
sometimes feel frustrated with my imperfections, but I guess that's why we have them, to better them through the Atonement. I know that I can do nothing without His help.
This week was absolutely amazing. I felt so empowered and such a love for the people of Kielce and the people in our branch. Prezydent Najberg is wonderful and always willing to sit in on lessons, and the elders before us left a wonderful feeling of love and teamwork here in Kielce. I am so grateful to Elders Lanham i Blohm for their service to build good relationships. I hope that I can leave something of the same for those who follow me.
We had a miracle this week, well... we had many, but one in particular. We met with Ania, who had been to church twice of her own accord. We had someone flake a lesson and so decided just to call her on short notice. She said she actually had time and came right in. WE were prepared to teach her about the restoration and give her a book of Mormon, we asked her how she felt about it and she told us that she's almost finished the whole thing. I had to pick my jaw up from off the ground. She then proceeded to tell us about her life experience with the Lord and how she feels closer to Him than to most people. She told us that she feels the Holy Ghost when she reads the book and has a testimony that it's true. She also loves church... Sister Barth invited her to be baptized and she said chcaiłabym ( I would like to) .... we gave her the date and she was so excited, smiling the whole time. We met with her once more on Sunday and she has continued reading and praying and still feels good about it!!! She has two children and one has a really bad case of autism I think, but she is an angel and tries her best! Heavenly Father blessed us so much this week. Now I feel a greater need to do my work and serve with more than I ever had.
I have to go, I cried when I heard about Anne, and also when I heard about your experience being a missionary and a mom mom:) I know that hard times happen for everyone. I don't profess to understand how people feel, but I feel very much that Heavenly Father has our future in His plans. He love us. He wants us to succeed, and eternal perspective may sometimes look very unfair to us. I will pray for them, a more amazing family I can't think of.
MOm, keep me updated! I'm so proud of you. Think about the difference between a bird's eye view an a worm's eye view. One there was a man who made the most beautiful cathedrals in the world. He had two brickworkers... when the people asked one what he was doing he said that he was laying bricks... all day... every day.... when they asked the other bricklayer he said that he was building the most beautiful cathedral in the world. One had talked with the Cathedral Maker and realized that he was doing a bigger job than just laying bricks!
We have set our goals high this transfer...
72 mission baptims by the end of the year
35 baptisms in our area this transfer( 8 companionships)
3 baptisms for us. We were blessed to have two baptism dates this week. Keep praying for the people of Kielce! I love them sooo:)
I love you all so much, sorry about pics, next week I want some of MOm's birthday. MOm, thanks for always teaching me to be optomistic, an amazing trait that you have!
Love , Siostra Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment