Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Do we know what we have?

January 7th, 2014

KATOWICE ZONE!!! 
Our play!
Yeah!!!!






My Favorite book in my favorite place!!




Kielce District. Our favorite place to eat Roy Ben's.

Our homemade backgammon board.
The Plan of Salvation:)


Hello My Family!!!
What a week:) Oh satan worked hard, but I've seen so much how the Lord is stronger. We as members of the church and true Christian people in general are His warriors:)

So I learned this week SO much about the Plan of Salvation. That the Lord is the center of every single thing we do, and how much His sacrifice means for me. I have really been struggling with knowing that what I am doing is all that I can. I always feel that I can do better, which is true, but I've been blessed to realize so much more that if I'm always pushing to be as far in the right as I can, then I don't need to worry about the left:) I just finished in Jesus the Christ when Christ atone's for our sins and is placed in the hands of Pilate. Wow. he is the perfect example, and He expects out of us our whole souls, and our hearts, but not immediate perfection. For He already payed the price that it costs as we try to come to Him. I also learned this, that not one of us can expect to come to Him without having experienced trials and hard ships. Everyone has their own kind, and I feel that I've been so blessed to know what I know. Do I know what I have? As I have pondered that question I have felt so much love and so blessed. Because Pride and Discouragement are really just ingratitude in disguise. Actually... I reallly think every sin is just Pride in disguise... which is really just Ingratitude. Do We Know What We Have? I will really work on that:) when I saw the Christmas picture of the family with all the presents I just cried. We are SO BLESSED!
I love to hear all of your sweet stories and experiences from the week. It is fun to know what's going on and even the day to day things. I wish I could tell you all the experiences I have, but I just don't have time... and I would get carpal tunnel:) But I love you all! We spent the week working really hard and teaching on the street. On New Years Day and really every other HOliday.. most people in Poland just get drunk. lame. So they light off fireworks everywhere! It's crazy illegal in the states, so it was really wierd to see people just shooting them off their roofs and in the middle of the road and other stuff... crazy! We love our members and spent the week trying to meet with them and strengthening them during this time of year. Ania Trybel is still just going strong, at church every week. Sister Moncur will be leaving me. I am super sad, I love her! But I know she's going where she needs:) She is great! And I can't wait to meet another wonderful sister!!!
Zone Sister!!  I Love them! Sister Hemming is far left.
I will love this week and it wil be the best week of my mission! Just watch and see;) I love you all so much, I pray for you every day!
P.s. it's not even cold really!!! I'm so grateful!!!
i love you!
Love, Sister Ali Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment