Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What is this!!!!

 December 4th, 2013
So I'm so sorry that for like the fourth week in a row I don't have time to e-mail:) We had a split second opportunity to go to auschwitz again... and of course I took it! We then got to go and spend the whole tuesday and monday with the whole zone in Katowice!! It ws such a miracle and so needed. I've been needing the boost that comes from being with other missionaries and it was so wonderful! Presydent Edgren came and Sister Edgren and I loved to be there with everyone!!! I was able to talk with Sister Blake again, she is such an example for me, and I loved spending time with the missionaries! I swear that the best missionaries in the whole world are in Poland!!!
I will for sure be e-mailing a huge e-mail next week, but for now I will just tell you that I am doing well, that we got the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay:) I am so grateful for the thoughtful pictures, for the gifts ( don't open till Christmas:) and for everything that you all do for me!
This week was a great one, but also a little bit hard. We had a lot of people flake us, but recieved a lot of contacts. IT is so interesting to hear about other missions, where they make a goal to contact fifty people a week. I am positive that we contact that many people in a day.. easy! But I think it's important to know that missionary work is the same everywhere, it is the work of the Lord!
The lights are going up in Kielce, I will be sure to get some pictures, I love CHristmas and have been finding joy in loving it even more in Poland:)
Sister Moncur is doing well, I hope I don't wear her out, but she's so kind and loving and has so many wonderful talents and traits that I need to learn from! I love to be here, I love you all so much, and I am so grateful that you are who you are!
So sorry I can't write anymore, but I will for sure be able to e-mail in a week! I love my family, and was so grateful to have a long talk with Elder Raines about how much my mission means to me. It is seriously an experience for the Eternities, I just hope that I'm able to do all that is required of me in my short time here!
So much love from Poland!
Siostra Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment