Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sorry It's So LATE!!!!

Sorry we haven't updated in a long time about Ali. We've had computer issues but here is her latest e-mail!
 
Hello!
So last week was Poland's independence day so that is why we couldn't e-mail:) But I am doing so well and my new companion is so sweet and I love her! Her name is Sister Moncur and she's from Idaho Falls.
This week we saw so many miracles. We had a baptism, Piotr. He was confirmed in church on Sunday and I had been praying that some of our less-actives would come because I really needed their support for Karina! I had a thought to send two of them texts early Sunday morning and they came! I was too busy worrying that everyone was sitting next to someone and felt comfortable that I didn't even realize that I got exactly what I prayed for until I took the sacrament. I had a lot to repent of after that. Sometimes I get too caught up and forget to be grateful for all the little blessings, which is the worst thing I could do! Then that night we met with someone we found trakting, his name is Oskar and hes so cool!!! We were able to find five new investigators this week, and then to top it all off, Karina called me and said that her husband, (Przemek) wants to come to church next week!!! WHAT? that is a 180degree turn from a month ago. I met him today, and he was super kind and willing to talk and I was really grateful for this experience. I went home and fell on my knees and felt like I could burst I was so happy!
I am loving my mission so much. It's so hard, but I am grateful for every minute. There isn't a time I regret being here. I am grateful for the Christmas season and the peace and binding it brings. I love these people so much, my heart is with them. I never want to leave Kielce! I know the Lord loves us and cares for us and wants the best for us.
Rori, I am so glad that your play went well and you look so beautiful!
I hope that you all have a lovely thanksgiving. I am so grateful for my wonderful family and all that you do for me. I am so blessed and have been given so many miracles, what that says to me is that more is expected:) I have to have more faith!
Gratitude! It's amazing!
Love, Sister Hemming:)
1. Independence Day!( dad, you'd think this was cool)
2. me and Sis. Moncur!
3. My favorite Kawiarnia aka cafe:) And my favorite book! in my favorite language;)


No comments:

Post a Comment