Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Return:)
I'm so sorry it's taken me sooo long to begin again.
Life coming home from this mission has been insane, filled with miracles, and just like any other fairy tale... filled with unexpected twists and surprises.
When I came home, life hit me fast. It was almost as if I was floating and everything was a dream. The mission wasn't real, but like a dream, but I wasn't completely back home either.
I felt very much in limbo.
I can only say that I felt pretty lost, but right off the bat I went to the temple. For those of you who don't know what a temple is... I'll tell you.
It's a house of the Lord, a place where families are sealed together, not just until death do you part, but for all eternity. I went there the second day being home, and I felt at home. So much peace. So much joy.
Miracles :
Three days after being home I walked into Deseret Book and was offered a job! I can still Skype with members, and I'm loving the opportunity to be home with my family. I've got to run, but I'll upload a few pictures and my next post I'll share some of the lessons learned!
Z glebokiej milosci!
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment