Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello, Hello! It's Beautiful!!!!

April 22nd, 2014


Delicious dinner at a members house!
Okay Family, so yesterday was a holiday in Poland called smingus dingus where everyone throws water and squirts everyone... so sorry I couldn't e-mail but I'm still doing great!!!
Easter was such a beautiful time. It was filled with joy and hope in the air. The resurrection of our Savior. What a blessed day.
I am sorry I have so much to say and not much time so it will be a bit jumbled...
Saying goodbye to Sister Stratton:(
So first off... my lovely Sister Stratton went off to Katowice and she seems to be doing so well. I love her so much and was sad to see her go! Then I waited at the station for my new companion Sister Poklinkowska!! She is so wonderful! She is a convert of a few years and has soooo much faith!! I love her so much and can't wait to spend a transfer with her. She has already taught me so much about who I am and what I can do as a missionary. She is one group younger than me but I'm pretty sure she is the most wise sister in the whole mission. We are working alot with the other Sisters on charity in the branch and we are feeling SOOOO much love!!! It is such a blessing. I love these sisters so much. I can't believe how lucky I am to be here!!!
Dying Easter eggs...with brown eggs!
I have learned alot of lessons this week. About love and true peace. About being a real person. I think that this hard time in my life has taught me so much about beign real. I know that we dont' have to be and aren't perfect, and therefore I don't need to expect that of myself and I certainly don't need to expect that of others. I think it has really opened my ability to love and feel more deeply for others in their times of need. I do know however that daily progression towards perfection is something I really desire:) I know that this is possible through my Savior and His atonement. Being a missionary during the Easter Season was the most fulfilling moment. I felt so much love and real knowledge that I was on the Lord's side. I know in whom I have trusted:) We had a delicious Polish dinner with a member who's daughter is currently inactive and her husband isnt' a member. They just had this lovely baby girl and we care so much about them all!
     We have had a lot of funny moments and enjoyed the lovely scenery around Poland!! Sometimes I get up and freak out because I'm in Poland!! I love this country so much and admire them all. I hope to feel that way more often!
     I love you all so much. I testify with all my heart of the love and the glory of our Savior Jesus Christ. He is my Redeemer. I know that He lives and I know that for my eternities I will praise His name because of what He did for me and who He is. He means more to me than I ever knew was possible. The Plan of Salvation includes all of the answers to life's hard questions. And we are taught them from birth!!! so lucky. We lived with God before this life, we have a divine purpose on earth and a Divine Savior to build us up at each step of the way and thanks to Him we will be together again. I couldn't help but think of all of my family members and especially my special Braxton. I know that we wil be resurected free from all ilness and all pain! what a lovely Day!
I love you!
Love, Siostra Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment