Wednesday, March 20, 2013

mmm... I like the way you work it!!! ( In 30 Min. or less... without any weights... or videos:)

I like to be fit.yep.
I'm a huge fan of video workouts...
I know that so many women are obsessed with not losing weight on their missions, but I say that it should obviously take a backseat to focusing on the work of the Lord. "seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all things shall be added unto you" ( Matt. 6:33) But I do believe that I need to do my best, and Heavenly Father will do the rest:)
so.......
here it is. the brilliant workout on the mission solution... it consists of three things....
recipe cards. recipe box. pinterest.
voila!!! 
Now... I want one that is lighter... I will change the tabs to Upper Body. Lower Body.Abs. Cardio. Butt.. you get the idea. I have also pinned a million different workouts on pinterest, and written them down on notecards. here is a link if you want to steal some... I've tried almost all of them and loved the ones I pinned.    http://pinterest.com/itwillbe4ever/

I think it will work out great! I'll let you know:)

yay! get fit. it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment